Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to Page. Building Iron LS1

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Page. Building Iron LS1

Hi all, I'm new to the page and starting out on an LM7 build (bored to 99mm). I am working on a 67 Impala Wagon that has been desperately needing a swap for some time, and what better way to go than with an LS and EFI? This engine will be going in front of a Muncie 4 speed M20. I have done many many hours of reading on how to make this one work, but as with anything, it will come down to getting started and really figuring out what I'm up against. I highly doubt anyone has done this swap into a wagon. I have seen a couple of the threads with LS/4sp swaps on Impalas and other muscle cars, but I know there will be some different hangups associated with this wagon that others have not run into.

Any help/info is appreciated. Otherwise, I will start a post and begin to update as I go. Looking forward to spending many countless hours and evenings on here doing research into this swap and sharing my findings with the rest of the community.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anybody tell me how many posts I have to have to be able to post in the Classifieds? I am needing some parts...

Quick Reply: New to Page. Building Iron LS1