Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to this site.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this site.

Hello there and this is a bit about me.

I am retired and almost 70. Last year my son started drag racing and i act, and say act, as his crew chief, cook , bottle washer driver and anything else that comes along. In his first year he won the Australian Nation 400 Thunder for super street cars. He drives a heavily modified Holden, or GM, clubsport with a turbo charged LS1 motor. Im not sure if you guys are familiar with these cars.

The problem he is having at the moment is after each run, the catch can for the coolant overflow is leaking. We have no idea why this has started to happen and any help would be great.

Anyway whats an old fart doing at drag racing you may say, well it has given me a new lease on life and i just love the Top Fuel racers, they are just awesome.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello out there

Seems nobody wants to know about us from Australia.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome. I have read through a lot of threads in LS1Tech but I wouldn't know what would cause this. I have had my car for about 5 years now and have not done much to it as far as modifications. My only advice I can give is to google, "coolant overflow ls1." That could help you or not. Sorry I am not much help. I have only watched some drag racing and it is was a blast.

Quick Reply: New to this site.