Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New user from Montreal, Quebec

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New user from Montreal, Quebec

Hey Folks!

After a while browsing this forum, I decide to make the big step and sign up! I believe forums ares mores useful and they ares a great library when we need an info about something. I prefer chatting with this beside Facebook. Anyway! 1st of all, before you notice, I`m trying my best with my English! I can speak it very well, I can read really easy but my hardest challenge is to write it. Don`t hesitate to ask when you don`t understand! I`m trying my best! Now let talk about what we got in common here!

I bought my 4th F-Body 2 months ago! Last time I got one, was when I was 21 (Now 33!). Lot of things happen: Work, House, Wife! Now everything done, It`s was time to get back an F-Body! My first one was an 1987 Camaro 305 M5. After I got an 1987 IrocZ 350 Auto then an 1989 Firebird Formula witch was 350 auto. Now I told my self: "Why not getting a 4th gen?" So after alot of research I found the one I was looking for: 1995 Formula LT1 with the T-56 manual.

The Formula couples days after the deal

Let me tell you the story behind this car. I`m the 2nd owner. The original owner bought it new in 1996 after the death of his wife. When he bought the car, he took the Ram Air option installed! Until 2000, he drove the car and did 56 000 miles on it. From 2000 to 2017, he only drive it for 15 000 miles. In 2013, the car has been stored in his garage until I bought it 2 months ago! When I got the car, with 71 000 miles on it, I knew there was a lot of money to put in it. In the first month, I spend over 5000$ in maintenance on it. The tires wheres on since 1999! So get new rubber. Then all the ignition was factory original. Got the spark plugs changed, wires, ICM, Optispark (for an MSD). Got all the fluids changed, did the water pump, changed the thermostat, changed all the brakes and did a radio upgrade with all the speaker.

This car never saw a snowflake, almost never ran in the rain. It was always stored in the heated garage. The condition of the car is like new! In my search, there was some important points on what I wanted in this car and what I didn't wanted.

This car must have the following

-No T-Top.... Only want an hardtop
-Must to be manual
-Must to be V8 (LT1 or better)
-Must to have low original millage
-Must to be bought from the original owner
-Must to be always stored for the winter
-Must to be an Formula (Don`t like the Trans-Am)
-Must to be all stock with no modification

The stock interior the day I bought it!

Anyway, Now I don`t plan to make a drag car. I just want to have a nice car to drive around town with my wife! Now the car is stored in a friend garage for the winter. In Spring, the construction of the garage will begin! Can`t wait to have both of my dreams done!

Old 09-15-2019, 07:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome and nice hawk! I have 2000 #323 but couldn't help myself and had to do some minor mods. How many miles on yours? I'm going to be crossing 81k this week.

Quick Reply: New user from Montreal, Quebec