Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Saying hi.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Saying hi.

Hey everyone. Just posting the courtesy hello. I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about my Camaro and the LS1.

My car is a blue 02 SS (yeah clever username I know), 6 speed, with T-tops, and 150k on the odometer. Picked It up for $6k. It needs a little love like a paint job, new tail lights (reverse light lenses are missing), upper dash pad, and front seat bottoms rebuilt/recovered. Other than that it runs great.

The previous owner put some time and money into her and as a result, it shows. It has a lot of suspension mods (everything behind K-member is BMR or UMI.). He put some nice Vette looking wheel on it. Tires are still good for another year or so. It has some type of shorty headers (Pacesetter I believe) and full Mangnaflow exhaust. It has a hurst short throw shifter with a Monster Stage 2 clutch. He also go it tuned at XXX motorsports in Pensacola, FL. Dyno sheet shows 330 hp and 340-ish tq to rear wheels.

Anyway, thought I'd throw my cars stats out (what I know so far). Like I mentioned before it needs some love but i always wanted a easy project car to wrench on. Looks like I found it. Again im looking foward tonleaening a lot aboit this car and engine. Especially a good source for quality parts. I'll try to post a few pics.

See ya around.

Last edited by Blue_02SS; 11-22-2017 at 03:13 AM.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Anyone know how long it will be until I can post in the WTH parts classifieds? Looking for some tail lights and other parts.

Thanks.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice car I believe its 6 months
Old 03-12-2020, 07:41 AM
Teching In

Default Just a few updates to the Camaro

I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about the LS1. I'm currently researching rebuilding the engine in preparation for a Huron Speed V3 A/C turbo kit. I just want to thank the many people who have come before me for all the information I hope to learn.

Quick Reply: Saying hi.