Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello, New Vendor Here The Race Engine Shop

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 11:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, New Vendor Here The Race Engine Shop

New Vendor Here, The Race Engine Shop “Make Engines Great Again” MEGA

Hello everyone my Name is Michael Van Paris. I’m the owner and C.E.O. Of The Race Engine Shop LLC. We are an engine building facility currently located in Houston Texas (yeah I know another engine shop in Houston.... shocker right?!!)

I’m a graduate of The School of Automotive Machinists and Technology. I’ve had the opportunity to work for and alongside some really great engine builders. About two years ago I decided to take the plunge and start my own business building high performance engines. I’ve built several engines for people on these forums alone and numerous more for others.

In June I’m moving my entire operation to Southern California (Which is where my family is).

I really look forward to serving the people on this forum and providing an excellent product and customer service.

thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:51 AM
FormerVendor

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default New Lacation in CA

Hi, What is your new city name in CA ?

Lance
Old 02-04-2018, 12:02 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Pantera EFI
Hi, What is your new city name in CA ?

Lance

Hi Lance,
Temecula.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Banned

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

be great if you could get some videos of the work being done, of tools required to do it right. Show people that they can't just slap something together in their basements, they need your special tools.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:43 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by kingtal0n
be great if you could get some videos of the work being done, of tools required to do it right. Show people that they can't just slap something together in their basements, they need your special tools.
Doing small simple tutorial videos is a great idea. Maybe one day when I have time to do that I will. Slapping stuff You might be surprised what actually runs. I agree with you though! Slapping together an engine no matter where it (especially on stuff that makes some cylinder pressure is usually never good.

On that note, my machinery is litterally on skids getting ready to take its trip to Southern California. My wife and I bought some property, and the building is set to begin construction sometime in June. I’m leaving Houston in May. In the mean time, I’ve slowed the business down quite a bit so not to have too much work to move back across country. Fortunately I have friends in this industry who don’t mind helping me when the need for equipment arises so as the keep the slow trickle going until I depart Houston.

Here’s Saturday’s dry sleeving project in action.

Also check us out on FaceBook @ The Race Engine Shop

Quick Reply: Hello, New Vendor Here The Race Engine Shop