Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New old member

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New old member

I was a member here years ago and just came back with a new name- new email forgot password etc. Anyway, I’m doing my first LS build as we speak, nothing fancy for now, just cam, AFM/VVT delete, longtubes and rebuilding my 6L80. There are certainly areas where I may be of help, I’m an ASE master with L1. Diagnostics are my thing, and rearends. I currently work at a shop that is a general high-level repair shop that also specializes in Jeeps, so I do a LOT of gears, and a LOT of electrical/electronic/daily code diagnostics. I’m not super well versed specifically with LS engines but I am very experienced in engines in general. I’m hoping to be able to do the majority of my own tuning once I get a handle on HPTuners. Any questions or anything I can do to help don’t hesitate to ask, as I’m sure I’ll be asking plenty of questions myself!
Old 04-10-2018, 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,454 Likes on 1,008 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Welcome back !

Sounds like a fun Z71 build in the making
Old 04-10-2018, 03:53 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,683 Likes on 2,240 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Welcome back. Mods can retrieve your old password if your interested. They had to do it for me. I wasn’t on here for a few years, and forgot my password.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Che70velle
Welcome back. Mods can retrieve your old password if your interested. They had to do it for me. I wasn’t on here for a few years, and forgot my password.
Thanks, but I’ve got a new vehicle now, old name wouldn’t even make sense now.