Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie from Pittsburgh

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie from Pittsburgh

Just checking in as the new kid on the block from Pittsburgh, PA!

I joined this site after hearing that this was the go-to LS resource from other places on the web (pirate4x4.com & 67-72chevytrucks.com)

I have a 71 Chevy C10 that I have committed to swapping a 5.3 into. I purchased a parts truck (2001 Silverado). I plan on rebuilding the 5.3 to beef it up a little bit but still want to keep it steerable and tame.

Looking forward to joining this community and learning just a little from he brain trust that exists here!

Cheers,

Chris
Old 05-30-2018, 08:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fortcollinsram
Just checking in as the new kid on the block from Pittsburgh, PA!

I joined this site after hearing that this was the go-to LS resource from other places on the web (pirate4x4.com & 67-72chevytrucks.com)

I have a 71 Chevy C10 that I have committed to swapping a 5.3 into. I purchased a parts truck (2001 Silverado). I plan on rebuilding the 5.3 to beef it up a little bit but still want to keep it steerable and tame.

Looking forward to joining this community and learning just a little from he brain trust that exists here!

Cheers,

Chris
Hi Chris. What part of the 'burgh? I'm out east of Monroeville into Westmoreland county. Export to be exact.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ironmanLS1
Hi Chris. What part of the 'burgh? I'm out east of Monroeville into Westmoreland county. Export to be exact.
I am by the airport in Moon. Work in South Hills by South Hills Village.