Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member from Canada

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from Canada

I tried to make a post asking about a map sensor already, it didn’t work and I posted it in the wrong section anyway so I figured I would just start with a intro thread

im building a 1984 gmc 3/4ton regular cab long box 4x4. I swapped a lq4/4L80e into it. There’s a long list of goodies but the basics are Borg Warner s467.7, 46mm tial wastegate, 50mm turbosmart bov, arp rod bolts, comp dual valve springs, sharp customs intake, warr102 throttle body, aem water/meth, mild tranny build with a tcs converter, deka80 injectors etc.

I’ve done a ton of research over the build and I figured I would join the forum to get some opinions on some issues I might come across. starting with- my sharp customs fabricated intake has a port on the back for a map sensor. I’m getting a 3bar sensor anyway but the factory truck sensor is too small to fit in the port. Looking for pointers as to what sensor I need.

Old 02-15-2019, 04:28 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,360 Likes on 2,078 Posts

Welcome to LS1Tech! Post the question over in the Gen3 External section. You’ll get plenty of help over there. I’d throw up an answer here, but I’m not familiar with that intake.