Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Stimpy you idiot

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stimpy you idiot

Hello im new and not sure what the hell im doing. So here goes, Ill just lay it all out there. Like any normal person that is fairly new to the perfomance world. And has just enough knowladge about the industry to render him dangerous, it would be perfectly normal and reasanable for this guy to take car like a 2015 camaro ss that he still ows 20,000 dollars to the bank for. Perfectly normal for this guy 2 add a little nitrous some headers the cold air intake and hit a few test and tune nights at the track over the season. Perfectly normal. Also perfectly normal the stock LS3 with 6-speed transmission manual only has about 50,000 miles on it nothing wrong with that right all within Norm. So that would be absolutely nothing out of the ordinary if a guy that took a car with only 50,000 miles on it that he still ows 20grand on.sitting up on jaks with the moter torn out of the car and completly dissasembled to be rebuilt with a stroker rotaiting assembly new cam. I guess ill reuse the block and valve covers. Remember just enough knowledge to be dangerous you guys will be my new best friends for a while to hopefully help me through this build I've got no one out here really to ask questions or address concerns not even anyone tell me how stupid I am oh yeah by the way I'm Jason I'm a plumber and all my parts are financed nice to meet you all
Old 01-11-2020, 06:25 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,730 Likes on 2,265 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Welcome to LS1Tech Jason! Yeah, perfectly normal. The financed part is scary, but you have to do what you have to do.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:58 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The financed part is really scary
The following users liked this post:
cookseyb (01-24-2020)
Old 01-12-2020, 07:59 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is crazy anyway
Old 01-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Che70velle
Welcome to LS1Tech Jason! Yeah, perfectly normal. The financed part is scary, but you have to do what you have to do.
hey thanks man for the warm welcome I appreciate it although it is true I just threw that Finance Part in to be kinda funny. And yes it is scary I had no intentions on taking it this far.i just wanted a cool car . all it took was one time at the track .and I never took any vaccinations for that disease let me tell you , you think your fast until you go to track just cuz your car looks coo. but that's not the case at all I found out . so this is where I'm at trying to beat ups home or the mail so my wife doesn't find out I ordered parts spending hours online and coming up with different legal ways to come up with money for parts. wanting to get off work early just to get home so I can tinker on the car .like crack addiction, but I think I'll come out fine I hope anyways. Affirm klarna and synchrony don't make it any easier either in my case they're enablers. in the meantime I know I will, to get a lot of good information from the forum
Old 01-23-2020, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Worse then crack, and more expensive!!

Quick Reply: Stimpy you idiot