Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hey everyone, I am new, I am from the dark side, but switch hit

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everyone, I am new, I am from the dark side, but switch hit

My title should explain it all. I am a Ford guy at heart and that and heavy diesel is all I work on daily. However soon to be working on a bunch of Fuso(Mitsubishi heavy industry for those that don't know). So I have always owned trucks and my first that I purchased was a 2000 s10 when I was 15. I had a 1993 ranger 4 banger that I had first and I payed for it, but it was dad's old truck so I don't consider that as me buying it. After that I had a few diesels stock and modified. Well I when I had my S10 it was an extreme🤣 the Ls platform was newer at the time and I really wanted to put an lt1 in it. Well that was before I had much mechanical knowledge. At the time though my favorite car was a 2002 trans am ws6 6 spd. Well fast forward to today's standards my last car( I'm in the market) was a 2015 mustang gt that was full bolt one with cams and a cobra jet intake and the stock 6 speed transmission with a McLeod clutch. That car and the ws6 would be no comparison with bolt ons. But I am buying a new gen3 which is another bag of worms. What I really want now though on top of that is a ws6 or firehawk. Honestly I am a car guy and enjoy all nice cars, I do have some preferences at work with the vehicles that are on our fleet. Honestly though I really love the Ls platform, and I do love the older Pontiac ws6 look. Sorry for the long post y'all, flame suit on as I do tend to lean t
wards Ford, but I do want a ws6 as well. And of anyone has any leads on a nice one please let me know.
​​​​​​
Old 03-08-2021, 10:33 PM
Launching!

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

I think nice ones are getting harder to find. But good luck with the search. Keep us apprised of what you find.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will do, and if anyone comes across one in the midwest I would love to know. Honestly I do love all sport cara and would love to own a hellcat, a 2002 ws6 pontiac, 03 cobra, newer Camaro, however not a ZL1 ( they art turds) would love a c7 ZL1, would love a 2020gt500, a newer mustang gt 5.0( o wait that's what I drive daily) and my dream car is honestly a 2017 GT350 R. Not the fastest, but sounds amazing and has somewhat high revs. And really I love the look of it, imho that and the ws6 are my favorite looking cars

Quick Reply: Hey everyone, I am new, I am from the dark side, but switch hit