Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

MN newbie to LS motors, hope to learn (slowly)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MN newbie to LS motors, hope to learn (slowly)

Hi, I thought I had posted here when I first signed up (and even had some message waiting for me as I logged back in but it was deleted saying '0 of 0 messages allowed' in private mail?) but I guess i'll repost, maybe something happened.

I've been a long time "bench racer" and hot rod fan which is a nice way of saying always loved this stuff but never had the money, time, and place to pursue projects. I sometimes ask alot of "what if?" questions and make plans that maybe I haven't been able to make real yet but hopefully that will change in the next few years. I'll apologize in advance if I seem to do too much web racing instead of actual building... but I still plan to eventually get there.

I'd like to make some Minnesota-area friends (will be moving to twin cities area over the next few years but plan to travel routinely to north-central minnesota too like Bemidji and Iron Range area hopefully where I have friends) to eventually work on projects, probably just trying to help others at first until i'm ready to do a project myself in the future where I can feel non-guilty about asking for help back... however the next few years still involve college so alot of that won't be happening overnight. :- P Hard to pursue expensive hobbies when struggling through college, that's more for pursuing after...

I've become a big convert to the idea of "LS swap everything" (including possibly that LV3 V6 based off it if a V8 is too long) and it's more of a question of what I hope to eventually put them in as i'm sure it wont stop at one project once I have a chance to start turning wrenches for fun instead of just repair finally.

I always have alot of plans, and I always eventually return to my fans but sometimes I have to put things on hold for months at a time if I have alot going on. (and college itself can be alot) Feel free to say hi...
Old 08-06-2021, 08:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 130 Likes on 101 Posts

Hello
Old 08-08-2021, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Got a 2000 gmc Sierra I deleted the coolant reservor now having issues with pushing coolant out overflow any suggestions ?

Last edited by popsthompson096; 08-08-2021 at 02:34 PM.

Quick Reply: MN newbie to LS motors, hope to learn (slowly)