Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Still using 60's Tech

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2024, 11:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still using 60's Tech

Hey guys and gals. Sort of new to the LS world. I had a a 02 WS6 in like 2009. Only did a mild tune on it with HP tuners, a K&N and and SLP exhaust. Most of my builds were old school BOP and AMC stuff with a handful of small blocks thrown in along the way.
. I'm currently helping my buddy out with an LS build. I'm pretty sure we gonna need all the advice and constuctive input we can get. He wants twin turbos on it, (in hand, not sure of A/R) running E85. 11.5 compression. Trick Flow cathedral port heads. That gnarly looking Holley intake, a Holley throttle body that looks like it could cause a black hole, and some other good stuff. I don't have cam specs. I need to look at the build sheet on the long block.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to talking to you cats that know what up with these LS beasties.

Old 03-17-2024, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Man. I went from german cars with boost and complicated ECU's back to a batch fire 93 LT1. There is something to be said for simplicity. I literally do not want any forced induction for this car, just a nice iron block LT1 old school. 60's tech is fun.

Quick Reply: Still using 60's Tech