Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello V8 Drivers...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 11:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello V8 Drivers...

How's it going guys...Just wanted to introduce myself, and let everyone kow that I saw a post on 3000GT's that had some different points of views and false information in it, and wanted to join so I could be the one to step in on the kids that just spit false info and flame other peoples cars because they think its cool, every forum has those immature punks, including mine, www.3si.org ....Anyways,I probably wont ever flame anyone else on this forum, I dont think its right to make someone feel bad about the car they drive...just want to be your resident 3/S driver that knows almost everything right and wrong about our cars....thanks! And drive safe...

Old 10-06-2004, 12:04 PM
NKAWTG...N

howdy and welcome to the forum! Nice car, I'd have to say if I didn't have my SS then I'd either have a Vr-4 or an Rx-7. Still on the stock twin's eh? I've heard mods to that car are very very $$$$. Got any times?
Old 10-06-2004, 12:06 PM
...with cheese.

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

huh?
Old 10-06-2004, 01:14 PM
STF Veteran

Welcome. This board is always up for new people that can shed light on all different types of vehicles. Welcome aboard.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome....
looks like the wrath with chrome wheels
Old 11-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jaberwaki
welcome....
looks like the wrath with chrome wheels

Haha, yeah, I really dont like my 18in. chromes, they are thick and heavy....lots of things on this car are, and pretty useless if you ask me. I plan on getting some lightweight 5 spokes from RO_JA, they have a nice chrome lip, prolly 3 inches deep and I think Im gooing to get the 19x9 so I could throw some 265x35xZR19's on them. Although these wheels are big and heavy, I have raced alot of Z28's newer style and beat them by at least a half car till a little over a hundred, after that I just get walked thanks to my AWD, but I dont need to go faster then 100-110, my 1/4 only traps at 100(yes I know, thats AWD for you)
The SS's I have raced Have always had gone dead even with me too 100, and then I start getting walked, or they beat me to it by half a car. Big and heavy yes, but my car can still hang with the V8's, until you guys start really modding, then I get walked hard. I plan on getting rid of the leather 8way adjstble seats (my driver seat weighs 85 pnds) and these big heavy wheels, and I have already taken off the useless front spoiler which was like 15 pounds, and plan on getting rid of this adjustable rear spoiler that goes up on the freeway, also very heavy and useless, but cool, because I can manually move it, I usally use it when I'm beating a mustang as a way to wave "bye, bye"

I can hardly go onto the forums nowadays, because Im busy at work, I work for a mortgage company and usally dont have time to surf the web, but if anyone is looking to buy a house, or refi shoot me a PM
Old 11-11-2004, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

dont mind jaber...he gets rod from basically anything that shines

welcome to the board. good peoples here. Its refreshing to get other car enthusiasts other than just f-body and mustang guys in here.

Travis
Old 11-11-2004, 10:21 PM
12 Second Club

The Wraith was an amazing vehicle.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome aboard atar. BTW this is a pretty friendly site, and I would like to hear your future plans for your car, what works, what doesn't, I'm very interested.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

cool car! My neighbor has a red one just like yours....same wheels too.