Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new to the whole american muscle thing

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to the whole american muscle thing

alright hey I live in the detroit area and drive a friggen nissan, well I went out at 15 and bought a new v6 mustang soon realizing I needed something else. so I bought this 240sx and have been working on it for a while. I got it into the low 13s. but am realizing how much money im wasting trying to get this power out of a 4 banger. it does handle like its on rails though. but I was thinkin of trading in the mustang and gettin a trans am or something, what u guys think, Im looking for a 6spd ls1 black on black, how much should I be looking to pay for a decent one, preferably bone stock.
Old 10-30-2004, 03:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It really depends: Trans Am or Camaro (SS or Z28). If ur looking for a T/A, get ready to spend more money for it than a Camaro (LS1 equipped of course). How many miles? What condition? The average price of an LS1 Camaro ('98-'02), 6 speed with about 50,000 miles is around $9,000- $10,000 here in florida. 2001-2002 LS1 cars had the LS6 intake manifold (same intake manifold on the Z06 corvette). Theres many LITTLE differences between the different years of the LS1 equipped cars. Search and you shall recieve. Good Luck