Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New SS owner here

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New SS owner here

I have been lurking about since I bought my SS from my sis about 4 weeks ago. Being a Mopar owner I have to tell you I was very impressed with my first drive in my "new" toy. Looking forward to doing some bolt on's and gaining some knowledge from this forum to help me make educated decision's. The reason I settled here is because this board is a lot like the mopar board I have frequented for so many years(Moparts)...fun but educational!
Well, just wanted to say Hi. John aka dbljs
Old 12-13-2004, 09:38 PM
TECH Junkie

John nice choice for an f-body. Do full exhaust and free mods and you will be more impressed. Eventually if i were you i would do heads/cam setup those cars love it and its still very driver friendly!!!!! BTW WELCOME
Old 12-13-2004, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Howdy.

I would recommend finding JRP's newbie mod guides to help yourself out, we've all pretty much what to do and what not to do and he made an amazing guide that explains it all!

-Todd
Old 12-13-2004, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to a mod freindly car. My buddy has probably lost half his hair from trying to deal with Mopar performance. Not that it's shi**y but that it is much harder to mod. The GM EFI system might just be the most user friendly to upgrade.