Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LS2.com refugee

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 07:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Ya.. All of the stuff stated above is correct..I'm a member over there also..I'm new to this forum stuff..but I did indeed seen alot of b/s over there..This website help me alot..Thanx LS1tech..
Old 12-28-2004, 04:13 AM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot02SS
Welcome, LS1tech is the best LS1 site ever!
yup
Old 12-28-2004, 07:45 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
That place still hasn't picked up on the tech yet? Strange.
I've yet to see a good LSx tech site - besides this one.

Seems like most of the others are for what type oil to use, does water wetter increase HP etc. Very basic stuff. I'm not knocking them - they provide very basic info. My $.02.

I don't spend much time on other sites because I don't have the time (typing skills!!) to BS.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:24 AM

Those other sites are about like reading a Mustang magazine. Tons of ads and BS about events, get-togethers, and the occassional picture of some dudes banana boobed girlfriend, but little on anything technical. There's a better caliber of forum patrons here. LS1 Tech (Tony) ought to start an online magazine, maybe something bi-monthly if he can control his costs. For his next calendar, because he can't do thong clad women because of his family oriented patronship, he ought to to go and look at 40's -50's style tool calendar layouts for the theme of his calendars.

Last edited by sawedoff; 12-28-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:54 AM
12 Second Club

Speaking of tech info on LS2.com. I had a good laugh last week because I read a thread requesting info on torque converters and the second response was a link to LS1TECH.com The other response after that was a statement to do a search on LS1TECH.
I've been a member of LS2 since the migration from LS1 but I really haven't had much to say there lately as I'm not much into the drama.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when i first got my car i spent about an hour looking around that site, cant remember if i registered or not, but dont want to know. almost no tech, alot of childish drama, and more **** and vulgarity than you can shake a stick at.(im one of the few left, i guess, that doesnt like that sorta thing.)

LS1tech is the best tech site there is. its also full of frinedly people that are fun to chat with.
Old 12-29-2004, 01:36 AM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sawedoff
Those other sites are about like reading a Mustang magazine. Tons of ads and BS about events, get-togethers, and the occassional picture of some dudes banana boobed girlfriend, but little on anything technical. There's a better caliber of forum patrons here.
best description i've read yet