Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Never thought I'd buy an F-body, but here I am!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 11:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Never thought I'd buy an F-body, but here I am!

Hey all,
I'm new to LS1's, F-Bodies, Chevy's... Hell I have obsessed over my 66 Big-Block Plymouth Satellite for 9 years, so anything other than constant suspension/steering rebuilds and grenaded drivetrains is new to me!!! Yes all my friends are diehard chevy fans, and they can't believe it either. Anyway, I just bought a 98 B4C Camaro (still sporting Black and White paint, rollbar, etc...) from the local I-5 speed trap city of Coburg, Oregon. I'm just having fun scaring the hell out of everyone on the highway and driving sideways!
Old 01-25-2005, 01:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! You'll like the site, lot of great info and good people.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98 Speed Trap
Hey all,
I'm new to LS1's, F-Bodies, Chevy's... Hell I have obsessed over my 66 Big-Block Plymouth Satellite for 9 years, so anything other than constant suspension/steering rebuilds and grenaded drivetrains is new to me!!! Yes all my friends are diehard chevy fans, and they can't believe it either. Anyway, I just bought a 98 B4C Camaro (still sporting Black and White paint, rollbar, etc...) from the local I-5 speed trap city of Coburg, Oregon. I'm just having fun scaring the hell out of everyone on the highway and driving sideways!
OK! Well let's get going and jump in with both feet! Start to develop your mod plan and let's awaken that beast!
Old 01-26-2005, 04:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Another person who saw the light!!!!!
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!