Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Long time reader, 1st time poster. (damn that sounded cheesy)

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long time reader, 1st time poster. (damn that sounded cheesy)

I would like everyone here to know that when i get out of bootcamp in april and get my signing bonus, i will buy me an ls1 powered fbody. i have pondered many cars while i was waiting to ship out and thanks to the ignorance of some other car boards, you have won my heart. it was a close battle though, the 300z almost snagged me, it was my first love when i was younger, but my need of 4 seats took precedence. and a little word of advice, if you are on 3si.org (the 3000gt/stealth board) dont mention you like fbodies or anything american for that matter, cause they flamed me to a crisp. and to believe i was considering getting one of those overweight bastards. dont get me wrong, all the people on there aren't bad and it is a pretty decent grand tourer, but there are enough ignorant ******** to warrant the 3000gt's disqualification. i have always considered myself a car person (dont care what country its from, i give credit where it is due). i have been here before the sponsor list was on the right side of the screen. i pretty much have a whole plan of attack laid out for my ls1. plus it was always my dream to own one and i want to carry on my family legacy (the first thing my dad did when he migrated here from the phillipines was buy a 76 formula firebird)

i will be stopping by and posting here off and on for the next few years with certain questions, and believe me, ive seen enough repeat questions to know the power of the almighty search button. i propose a toast to ls1's, fbodies, gm, and many years of happy posting.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:48 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nick_Tubig
i have always considered myself a car person (dont care what country its from, i give credit where it is due).
That's generally the attitude of most people here

plus it was always my dream to own one and i want to carry on my family legacy (the first thing my dad did when he migrated here from the phillipines was buy a 76 formula firebird)
Cool
Old 01-18-2006, 09:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome
Old 01-18-2006, 10:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to LS1 TECH!!!!!!!!