Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 12:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hello

Hello everyone. I have been the site for a while, but I never actually signed up. I have been posting a little bit as well, but I never actually introduced myself, so...
My name is Tyler and I live in Buford, Georgia. I come from the Mustang crowd with my last car being a pretty cool 2002 GT convertible. I made it look and sound fast, but it still ran low-mid 15's. It was a fun car and got a lot of looks, but it wasn't that fun to drive. For a while, I was considering buying a C5 Corvette, but all that were actually in my price range had way too many miles for my liking. So I started looking into the F-bodies and decided I wanted either a WS-6 or SS...so the search began. After weeks of searching, I finally found it: Hard-top black 1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS equipped with a six-speed and no SLP options (that seems to be pretty rare for some reason) and only 11,000 miles. I have always loved the new Camaros, but I never thought I'd find the right one. I am happy to say that this one is exactly what I want right down to the color and am finally not "settling" for my car. I have had special arrangements for it to arrive at my house this Friday and I have been waiting for almost 3 weeks for it now...needless to say, I am very tired from the lack of sleep Oh well, it's well worth it. I will make sure to post some pictures up when it arrives.
Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and say hello.
-Tyler
Old 03-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey man, sounds like you got a cool ride, Hard tops are tough to come by, I was looking for one myself but couldnt find any that were within my price range. good luck with the 'camaro
Old 03-05-2006, 01:02 PM
On The Tree

Welcome And congrats on your new car
Old 03-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by blackhawk J
Hey man, sounds like you got a cool ride, Hard tops are tough to come by, I was looking for one myself but couldnt find any that were within my price range. good luck with the 'camaro
Took me forever to find the car just the way I wanted at least 3+ moths!
Old 03-05-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am really happy with myself for finding this car. It's a little far away (Texas), but I have a friend that lives right down the road from this guy. And luckily, he is coming to Georgia this week for a friend, and he is going to drive the car out here for me. Everything just worked out perfectly. He looked at the car for me and told me it is in outstanding shape and that if I didn't buy it, he would. (I got a killer deal on it )
Old 03-11-2006, 03:16 PM
TECH Resident

It finally arrived yesterday afternoon. I cannot stop driving it! I bought it with 11,570 miles and I am at about 12,7xx right now. Hell, cars are made to be driven, right? But it is in better shape than I thought it was. I could take the car to a car show right now as it sits and I highly doubt I wouldn't come home with some type of award. I took a couple of friends for a ride last night, and one of them was the first person to ever sit in one of the back seats. It is such a nice day today, I think I'm going to take it out for another ride today. If I can stop driving it long enough, I'll take some pictures for everyone!
-Tyler
Old 03-11-2006, 05:58 PM

Welcome. Awesome car.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:20 PM
On The Tree

welcome
Old 03-15-2006, 10:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! Lotsof good stuff here