Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

I just got out of jail.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this didnt happen
Old 01-24-2007, 11:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree. Sounds like he went scammer, then when someone had him cornered he decided he would make up a good story. But we'll see. All he has to do is shoot me the info. I hope I'm wrong. But I've seen this scenario so many times I can't count them all.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SIC FUQR
pepper spray sucks, but so does tear gas, when i was in boot, we were in teh back fo an 18 wheel, did 50 jumping jacks and 25 pushups then took our masks off...just cuz every1 was breathign hard after that and they wanted us to taste pain its not as bad if u dont freak out...and to carry mace, u have to get sprayed in the eyes...if u want to carry a taser, (air taser) u get tazed. they put 1 hook at each end of your body (tape it on) then hit the button, usualy its a few of u with arms linked, u all feel the effect. last about 5 seconds...theres setting u put it on...but your fine when it stops putting massive electrical volts through your body
I' ve never experienced the tear gas, I' m willing to bet that **** is horrible, particularly in a case like that. Different agencies have different reqirements on what it takes to carry. I know a guy who worked in a correctional facility in Kentucky, and they were required to get sprayed with their eyes opened. If the person couldn' t keep their eyes open, they' d spray a Q-tip, and lightly touch their eyes. Our local sheriff' s office (cousin worked for them), makes you close your eyes, and they spray across your eyebrows. Then your eyebrows start dancing kinda like this . You can fight through pepper-spray for a little while, and even fight during the effects, if you can hit your target without sight. Tasers are fun. One squeeze of the trigger, and the charge last 5 seconds, if you hold the trigger, it won' t stop until you let off. It does use 50,000 volts, but it' s not the volts that get you, it' s the amps that' ll kick your ***.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:40 PM
12 Second Club

tear gas is fun lol, got to do that in boot camp, have you walk in with your mask on to the gas chamber, get the gas in there then take off your mask make you yell a few lines then yell and whew does it hit you hard when you breath in the first time
Old 01-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Good job Hate dick cops
Old 01-25-2007, 01:06 AM
Launching!

yea at boot, whil eevery1 was yelling in the TG chamber...i lip synkd and held my breath...for about a minute..lol..then we started doing pt and said **** it...drill sargeant was like..i think i wanna get rid of my bronchitis...tear gas time!!! gas isnt bad, as long as you dont freak out, the DS's breath it like air...take a t-shirt, make it wet and u have a instant tear gas, gas masks...eyes will still burn tho...but u wont throw up mucas..lol
Old 01-25-2007, 01:08 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jbuerke142
That's original. Last I checked, cops pay taxes too.
but they dont pay their whole salary
Old 01-25-2007, 02:26 AM
TECH Addict

LOL @ filing a complaint. I wouldnt never have hit a cop but dont ever bother with trying to get any action taken against a fellow officer.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1ATEU
i had draglites with street slick and they had nails stuck in on and i did notice a few scratches.
that sucks bro. i rember when i got caught for an attempted escape and envasion in my cobra and when i got the car back all my gauges were gone
Old 01-25-2007, 04:57 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by N4cer
Odd, my stepfather works for the Ohio Highway Patrol in the southern Ohio area. I've got to have him check, because I call on this story. No offense. It just doesn't pan out too well. You're in JACKSON, dude. It's hillbilly country. Nobody within 10 counties has a muffler on their jalopy. If you were only pulled over for open headers, they wouldn't have gotten you out of the car like that unless you were being a *****.
This guys story is hard to believe.I don't know what the OSP's policies are but in Columbus if you punch a cop they don't punch back they start blasting.