Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Gnewb from FL just moved from Blowhio

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gnewb from FL just moved from Blowhio

Hey every one my name is Mario and i just bought a 1999 C5 Corvette w/ 12700 miles on it. (I don't know if that's his sn on here too). Although originally a turbo Honda fan , my beater was a 2000 Impala w/ 120k miles and it impressed me so much in quality and reliability that I decided to upgrade to another one of GM's fine products...

Here's my first pose with her.

Here's some pics from the auto trader ad since it's too dark to take more pics and all I have is my ****ty camera phone at the moment.

Funny thing is my turbo Honda is still faster (409whp), but not for long. I love my Honda as a sleeper, but it feels so good to finally drive a balanced and purpose built bona fide sports car with great torque down low and such high capability on pump gas. The most incredible thing about this car is the low miles! It was bought brand new at the dealer I bought it used from (Kendall Chevrolet in Miami, FL), and only had service done there it's whole life. Carfax came back clean as a whistle. It was an older guy that bought it new (one owner lease then buyout) and he came in and traded it for a brand new C6ZO6. Plans are to boost in the near future, just don't know whether to go with a supercharger or TT kit (which I am so far partial to). Good to be a member of the community!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:02 PM
12 Second Club

Sharp Vette, welcome.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Nice Vette. I'm still dreaming of the day I own a vette. Whatever your plans are I'm sure it will be a beast.
Welcome aboard.