Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Honda CRX guy here

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jonintheredcamaro
Welcome! I was expecting the typical honda "Oh I got less cylinders it lets me go faster" jfwy, us LS1 owners tend to be a *wee* bit arrogant lol
Well frig, i mean after all... it IS an LS1...

Originally Posted by signalpuke
So do some import guys, but I think that we can all learn from each other.
I agree big time. I actually have a bunch of PDF's printed out from grapeaperaacing.com, you guys might be more familiar with the company. It's all theory and technical info, but his experience is with muscle, so all of his examples are fords, chevy's etc... but it all still applies to all.

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
im an EF guy at heart but due to certain circumstances i had to get rid of my car before i even had a chance to finish it...
I'll never buy any other civic other than an EF. EF for the muscle guys are Crx's and the extremely boxy hatchback from I wanna say '85 - '92.

i like all cars....seriously though who cares where its made and how many cylinders it has...if the thing got ***** and suits your style, go with it!
Can I get an Amen?

My thoughts exactly! I like people who like all cars, as I am one.
I was commenting on how those few really ignorant people ruin the fun for the others.
Yeah I agree, there's usually not too many horses running around in their head if you know what I mean...

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
A bike guy, Welcome!
Thanks!

actually i retract my statement....i hate fords lol
lol, that answers my question about inter-muscle rivalry...

I hate most Fords, I like some of them.
I dig the fox-body and the gen. before the newest. The 2000-2004?

Originally Posted by signalpuke
I started coming over here when Kamin mentioned he was doing his build on Nico. I need a back up plan for my 240, and I am still undecided on the 2JZ. Going to autozone for parts is really appealing lol.
Also getting ideas from here for different stickies, internet recon ???!
Internet recon, lol, Moderator of the month!

yeah i do like some of em as well....the ones that break on the track
Now i've seen a few times. POP.

Originally Posted by Wilkenstein
I'm not so biased either. I had a turbo 93' ex civic before the camaro. 28mpg city after the turbo I really regret selling the car, would have made the perfect daily! As far as ford goes, I would love to build a 331 windsor powered 92' notchback road track monster
Yeah they're hard to beat when your looking at daily drivers.

Originally Posted by delsold
welcome!...as a previous honda owner 94 del sol (hence the screenname) with a borged/sleeved b16/chrome tuned turboed/quaife trannied/fully suspended little shitbox i know where your coming from with the rex! a majority of my friends still drive hondas, so ive come to like them. I still could never go back though after driving my trans am...totally different sensation!

but anyways...welcome, and keep us updated with any projects/progress with the rex!
Different sensation... you must be talking about the TORQUE!!!

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
The car in your vid is pretty quick, and Boy does it rev high!
It's a 270 whp, i wanna say 2.4L , pulls hard even at 120mph.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Teching In

love the bike hang around and you will buy a ls car soon they eat those mustangs alive, keep up with the honda i love the import scene
Old 07-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Former Vendor - No longer Vendor

Welcome Kevin, very nice gsxr1000 & crx! I got a friend named Kevin as well and he too has a badass crx.