Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie on Guam!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 06:46 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new GTO! I have a friend that lives on Guam and he goes by Speedof Sound on most boards. He has a Red Mach 1 and has raced at that track over 100 passes. The last time we talked he had recently put cams in the car and had backed up his fasest N20 pass of 11.69 before the cams with an 11.70ish NA time with the cams. I'm sure he is on some local forums so give him a shout and tell him Andy (formly AMCSMACH)told you about him. Good luck with the car!
Old 11-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Launching!

carter01- thanks man. yeah I'll check ur friend out if ic him on here. maybe I'll c him racing at the track. thanks again. take it easy!
Old 11-28-2007, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Carter01
Congrats on the new GTO! I have a friend that lives on Guam and he goes by Speedof Sound on most boards. He has a Red Mach 1 and has raced at that track over 100 passes.!
Hey I know Rob(SOS) real well, hell I saw him yesterday. I drive a Pewter TA around the island. The only problem with the track here is, it not prepped at all. Th first 60' is like an ice skating ring, after that you have to really watch you a$$ during the shifts.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:08 AM
Launching!

what's up buddy? yeah been to the track couple time. alright. good entertianment. gotta love the bonnie tucks! haven't seen any muscle cars run yet. I heard they race on saturday but I have yet to catch a race.
Originally Posted by Caribe
Hey I know Rob(SOS) real well, hell I saw him yesterday. I drive a Pewter TA around the island. The only problem with the track here is, it not prepped at all. Th first 60' is like an ice skating ring, after that you have to really watch you a$$ during the shifts.

Quick Reply: Newbie on Guam!