LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

My Expierence with EFI Alchemy

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking My Expierence with EFI Alchemy

Today I went to Jacksonville to EFI Alchemy to get a professional tune done, and also a little bit of work done to my Camaro.

All I have to say is...those guys know what they are doing! Doc and Mark are the most knowledgeable guys I have ever met when it comes to the GM LS1 engine. They were professional, very friendly, and genuinely seemed to have my best interest in mind.

Doc answered all my questions very quickly and in a way that made it easy for me to understand ( since I do not have much mechanical knowledge). He even gave me a quick and very detailed class about the LS1 by using an engine that was out of a car and showing me all the different sensors that the motor uses and what all effects tuning.

Mark was very fast and thorough with fixing some exhaust leaks, removing my AIR system, and installing a shift light that looks like it came from the factory in the defrost vent of the A-pillar.

As far as the tune....WOW!!! It was a night and day difference in how the car drove before/after the tune. It idles perfectly, and I can genuinely feel an increase in power and overall drivability.

The guys at EFI Alchemy are the real deal, and I will be taking my car to them for all of my cars needs. I would/will recommend them to anybody in a heartbeat, no questions asked! If you are in the Georgia/Florida area, you need to give Doc a call. Two thumbs way up to EFI Alchemy! They have gained a completely satisfied customer in me.