LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Disappointed with Thunder Racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Disappointed with Thunder Racing - Resolved

Orders some rings and a seal on a Monday, specifically requested and paid for express(USPS) 1-3 day shipping to ensure parts would arrive before the weekend (last weekend - still don't have the parts).

Parts were shipped Priority (USPS) which is 6-10 days even though I paid for the much more expensive express shipping.

I have requested a refund for the shipping difference, it's really not the point as I didn't (still haven't received - a second weekend wasted ) receive the parts when needed. Only to be told that priority is express and they were shipped as requested, even though the invoice says express 1-3 day is what was paid for and right below it says shipped priority...and now no one is responding.

Last edited by Basic; 04-06-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Banned

I apologize for the delay on your order. Unfortunately, we have not found a way that the US Postal service will GUARANTEE shipment times, even though they are quoted on their web page. Even when there is a service delay, is it virtually impossible for us to receive any type of shipping credit.

According to the post office's shipment receipt that I am looking at, I show that we shipped the order out on Express Mail International on 3/23/09, NOT on Priority Mail. I am not sure why it has yet to be delivered, but you can see from the tracking information (I attached in an Email to you in PDF form) that we shipped it out from us on the 23rd and 4 days later it was in Canadian customs. Again, I’m not sure why the hold-up in customs, but that appears to be the delay. From our experience, if we would have shipped the package on Fedex or UPS, it is unlikely that the delay would have been as long, but we were following your request for postal service.

I have already credited you back for the difference in shipping prices (which is $45.90,) and if you need additional information on the tracking, I believe that Canadian customs is who you need to contact with the tracking information that I provided for you.

Again, I apologize that you weren't able to get the products in time, and next time I would highly recommend using either UPS or Fedex for time-definite deliveries.

Angie
Old 04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Teching In

Angie,

I appreciate the explanation, I was going off the information on my invoice which clearly stated shipped priority. You have since clarified that it shows up that way in your system and you did in fact ship express as I requested. I believe the misunderstanding regarding this situation stemmed from invoice stating the wrong shipping type. I believe if I had received the explanation regarding shipping express when it says priority up front this post would not have needed to be made.

This is a first for me not receiving from USPS in a timely fashion, UPS is out of the question as they charge $50+ to broker the package crossing the border and the last Fed-ex I had shipped was over night which I received a month late as they lost it some how...Not saying USPS is perfect but my experience with that form of shipping has been great to this point.

I had sent you guys emails requesting more details and received no response several times last week as to why the parts had not shown up which is why I posted this thread.

I appreciate your responses since and consider this matter resolved.

Paul

Originally Posted by Angie
I apologize for the delay on your order. Unfortunately, we have not found a way that the US Postal service will GUARANTEE shipment times, even though they are quoted on their web page. Even when there is a service delay, is it virtually impossible for us to receive any type of shipping credit.

According to the post office's shipment receipt that I am looking at, I show that we shipped the order out on Express Mail International on 3/23/09, NOT on Priority Mail. I am not sure why it has yet to be delivered, but you can see from the tracking information (I attached in an Email to you in PDF form) that we shipped it out from us on the 23rd and 4 days later it was in Canadian customs. Again, I’m not sure why the hold-up in customs, but that appears to be the delay. From our experience, if we would have shipped the package on Fedex or UPS, it is unlikely that the delay would have been as long, but we were following your request for postal service.

I have already credited you back for the difference in shipping prices (which is $45.90,) and if you need additional information on the tracking, I believe that Canadian customs is who you need to contact with the tracking information that I provided for you.

Again, I apologize that you weren't able to get the products in time, and next time I would highly recommend using either UPS or Fedex for time-definite deliveries.

Angie

Quick Reply: Disappointed with Thunder Racing