LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Yet another bad experience with Thunder Racing...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down Yet another bad experience with Thunder Racing...

This is the second time Ive ordered my gears from Thunder racing, and definitely the last...

The first time I ordered the gears there was a whole mixup with the series carrier and it took FOREVER to get them because of some back order or something... But at least I gto the product I ordered...

This time, I ordered the STRANGE 3.73 gears for 2-series carrier, and what I received was MOTIVE gears that have TWO LABELS on them, one says strange and the other says motive...

ALSO, I paid $225 for the Strange gears and all the motive gears I see on their site or any other are $189...

Ive been trying to call them all morning and no matter what I do it seems impossible to get somone on the phone...

I understand they have nice products but this was my experience with them and will definitely be the last...
Old 04-08-2009, 12:40 PM
12 Second Club

Problem has been resolved.

Thanks Thunder Racing.
-Scott
Old 04-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Banned

Scott, Sorry about the phones being so busy! We have been pretty much going from one line to the next, to the next, non-stop these days. I understand your confusion with the gears, and I hope I was able to make things right for you.

In the future, if you will send a email or leave me a voice mail if you can't get me on the phone, and we will try to get it resolved asap. It is very discouraging to come on this board and read about somthing like this when I spoke with you yesterday and you did not indicate in any way that you were upset. We always appreciate a chance to make things right before being tried in the court of public opinion.

Thanks,
Angie