LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Ed/cmat-l1 car issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Ed/cmat-l1 car issues

No return phone calls. Status of car is unknown. For all i know car its missing. Ed from hpfactory has been paid since march 03. Has not called me since, until i had to called him at work 4 weeks ago. Car still has not been touched. Was suppose to contact me 3 weeks ago on car to start work, but has not. Now he is unreachable due to canceling his number. Problem started last july after rebuild in feb 08. Had not touched car till dec 08 to discover problem. Said to buy part feb 14 2009. Contacted 03mar09 to supposly pay for part needed to finish car. Did not touch car. Conacted end of march was told weeks. Have not heard from since then. Still waiting on car
Old 04-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OTLAW-1 Colorado
No return phone calls. Status of car is unknown. For all i know car its missing. Ed from hpfactory has been paid since march 03. Has not called me since, until i had to called him at work 4 weeks ago. Car still has not been touched. Was suppose to contact me 3 weeks ago on car to start work, but has not. Now he is unreachable due to canceling his number. Problem started last july after rebuild in feb 08. Had not touched car till dec 08 to discover problem. Said to buy part feb 14 2009. Contacted 03mar09 to supposly pay for part needed to finish car. Did not touch car. Conacted end of march was told weeks. Have not heard from since then. Still waiting on car
Phone is NOT disconnected. Car RUNS. When was the last time you tried calling me? I'm at Virginia Speed. You know this. They have a number too. The car is in the parking lot. You DID NOT pay in full. You paid for a body control module and the reprogramming of it. At the time, we discussed the possibility of other problems, as it also has/had TAC module issues, REP, etc. YOU have been out of town for months and have had very limited contact with me.

The problems have absolutely nothing to do with the build. They are all electrical problems. Some of which are due to crappy wiring repair by another shop, and a leaking battery.

I have much more info if you'd care to call.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:00 PM

Thumbs down Call me

I have been trying that number. Why havn't you called me, does your phone not work. I called you at your office for two weeks everyday and they said you were tuning a car and would call me back. A week and a half ago I did try that number again and it said it was dissconnected. And i didn't try it just once it was numberous times and days. You did not once call me back. You were suppose to 3 weeks ago. I came down on the weekend of completion to pick up my car. You were not there.
Paid in full you said $ 800 for the part. You took 1,100 out of my account. We have not discussed any other payment. I went by your lot. The only thing there was a red GTO. What is the update? You said it "runs" last time did it even go to the dealership? Whats the status with the throttle control Moduel.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OTLAW-1 Colorado
I have been trying that number. Why havn't you called me, does your phone not work. I called you at your office for two weeks everyday and they said you were tuning a car and would call me back. A week and a half ago I did try that number again and it said it was dissconnected. And i didn't try it just once it was numberous times and days. You did not once call me back. You were suppose to 3 weeks ago. I came down on the weekend of completion to pick up my car. You were not there.
Paid in full you said $ 800 for the part. You took 1,100 out of my account. We have not discussed any other payment. I went by your lot. The only thing there was a red GTO. What is the update? You said it "runs" last time did it even go to the dealership? Whats the status with the throttle control Moduel.
No one told me you called. No one has relayed a single message to me from you. Not since the last time we've called.

When I debited your card, I told you the part was 800 bucks. The programming was probably going to cost a 100 or so, we had some diagnostic time in it, and we would have a tow bill. I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY AS I PUNCHED THE NUMBERS INTO THE MACHINE THAT I WAS BILLING YOU FOR 1100 DOLLARS. Don't turn this into something it's not.

Why haven't I called you? I don't think I have your number. I gave you my email address. You had 2 phone numbers for me. you know my screen name on here. You couldn't find a way to contact me through any of those means before posting here?

If you want any more info on it, you know where to find me.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:22 PM

Default n/a

Two grand were did that come from. You said it was going to the dealership, to have the new BCM to be reprogramed. $800 for the part($700 at your cost) and $150 labor at the dealer for reprograming. And the other $150 misc. from you. And there might have been a throttle control moduel issue. But We and said would call me if there was an update on anything or more repair. You never tried to contact me or even reach out to Shane for the other extensive repairs. He's online here. Dont you think I would like to know you ran the tab up another 2 grand. I already talked to both dealership they havn't even seen my car.

I only have the number you gave me to your shop. Your email address doesn't work it keeps getting sent back(you might want to check your filter on your email account) You said you were never given the message at Virginia Speed after I was calling you for at least two weeks. Till your number stopped working. If you were never given any messages of me calling I would question some of your Buddies there in dealing with customer service.

ps were is my car. Portsmouth, Virginia Speed. Im not being a dick as you said. Im I just want to be in the loop with my own car and what your doing/did to it.

Last edited by OTLAW-1 Colorado; 04-24-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:00 AM

I will be at Virginia Speed At 1100 to pick up the car. Is it going to be/is finished?

Quick Reply: Ed/cmat-l1 car issues