LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Vengeance Racing hooked Allngn_c5 UP !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009 | 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Default Vengeance Racing hooked Allngn_c5 UP !!!

I spent a glorious 5 1/2 days in Cumming, GA. Home of Vengeance Racing. I have to say I had a ton of fun. I love to work out, so Mike and Ron had it set up so I'd get a 3 day "test drive" at the Georgia Body Plex, great gym. They also knew I loved to grill. Had a nice propane grill available. I cleaned it up and tinkered with it and cooked on it for hours. Everyone at the shop ate like kings. My famous ground Sirloin burgers, and grilled Chicken breasts were consumed as fast as I could get them on a plate for Buddy, Charlie, Ron, Mike, and Devin. I had to slow the crew down on seconds until I could eat something. LOL, I'll take it as a compliment that my cooking was excellent. Ron hooked the crew up with some of the finest Porterhouse steaks ever !!! Also made corn on the cobb on the grill. Damn we ate good that week. Celebrated my birthday too. I'll never forget Oasis, or should I say I can't remember Oasis ? LOL....

Mike, you are a master when it comes to tuning. Thanks so much for getting my car to run perfectly !!
Ron, thanks for taking me out for my birthday and all the extras bro!
Buddy, you are a very hungry young man. Way to pack the burgers away. BTW, Buddy is one hell of a tech too!!!
Charlie, thanks for taking such good care of my car. The way you worked on my car it was like a Surgeon working to save a life. Thanks bro. You earned what I gave you and then some.
Devin, thanks for the rides to and from the gym bro. Couldn't have kept up with my workouts without you chauffering me around. Thanks man!!

Vengeance Racing for all your performance needs. Tell them Doug sent ya !!!
Old 06-28-2009 | 12:45 AM

That's service. Hella new numbers too dude.
Old 06-28-2009 | 01:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

You aren't kidding. Georgia is a great place. I could see myself retiring down there. Everyone is so nice. Complete strangers helped me find my way when I got the directions mixed up. Didn't meet one unkind person. I found myself striking up conversations with people (that **** will get you shot in Detroit LOL). Made a few friends at the gym too. Nothing like adding a few names to the email list.

Last edited by allngn_c5; 06-28-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Old 06-28-2009 | 01:56 PM
LSX Mechanic

Man Doug, Vengeance hooked you up! All those guys are good dudes. Wish I could have made it out for some grilling.

Post some vids up of the car!
Old 06-28-2009 | 03:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

You missed some good burgers.
Old 07-01-2009 | 07:45 AM
FormerVendor

and chicken and steak and corn on the cob fresh off the grill.... lol

Good times Doug!!!
Old 07-01-2009 | 08:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

You should know Ron, you certainly ate well brother. Thanks as always. Been researching the Pfadt stuff that we were talking about for next year. I like what I am finding and hearing from people who are running it already.

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing hooked Allngn_c5 UP !!!