LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc's Fraser is THE MAN!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Speed Inc's Fraser is THE MAN!!

I had a bit of an emergency tonight, and thank god Speed Inc has late hours on Wednesday. Basically, I was trying to replace old unknown springs with PAC 1518's and didn't have the right parts I needed. Here is the drama filled thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...nightmare.html

Anyway, I ran up to Speed Inc with a bag full of the valvetrain parts that came off one cylinder. Fraser took time to tell me what was what, what parts I needed, what parts I didn't, and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.

In fact, he GAVE me some used stock retainers he had lying around (as a token of appreciation - I'll have spent over $1,000+ there within the month). He even had the valve seals I needed on hand, and at the best price I've seen anywhere.

Big THUMBS UP to Speed Inc and Fraser especially for handling my newbishness with kindness, speed, and accuracy. Definitely people you can trust!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boostd4
I had a bit of an emergency tonight, and thank god Speed Inc has late hours on Wednesday. Basically, I was trying to replace old unknown springs with PAC 1518's and didn't have the right parts I needed. Here is the drama filled thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...nightmare.html

Anyway, I ran up to Speed Inc with a bag full of the valvetrain parts that came off one cylinder. Fraser took time to tell me what was what, what parts I needed, what parts I didn't, and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.

In fact, he GAVE me some used stock retainers he had lying around (as a token of appreciation - I'll have spent over $1,000+ there within the month). He even had the valve seals I needed on hand, and at the best price I've seen anywhere.

Big THUMBS UP to Speed Inc and Fraser especially for handling my newbishness with kindness, speed, and accuracy. Definitely people you can trust!

Just saw this.

Hope the tune went well?

thanks
Fraser

Quick Reply: Speed Inc's Fraser is THE MAN!!