LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Great care and service from Speed INC

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 05:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Great care and service from Speed INC

Many thanks to Fraser @ Speed Inc for going above service protocol and delivering product as promised.

Long story short, I ordered a small item, replacement O2 sensor for my Dynojet wideband. Mine had taken a crap after 5 years of faithfull service.
The sensor was mailed via US postal office and time went by but no O2 at my door. I went to our post office here and it was like going to Mars. No one gives you the time of day unless you have proof it arrived here.
Anyways after 2 months it became evident that It got lost or something and I contacted Fraser who spent some time trying to track it.
The funny part is Fraser told me "Hmm, nothing gets lost with post office, they may find it years later, but they usualy do not loose anything" or something to that effect.
In brief, Fraser decided to send me a second one and was going to take the blunt for the lost part.

Well today I get an e-mail from him that the O2 sensor showed back at his shop with an unclaimed clause on it. (never got notice, couldn't locate it) and 2 hours later the 2nd O2 showed up at my office.

He was right about PO not loosing anything. Granted 4+ months had past but I got what I ordered and good old Fraser went out of his way to make sure I get another one (all of this at no extra cost to me).

That folks is good service in my book and goes a long way in showing that Speed inc (LS1 Speed) stands up behind all their transactions, foreign or domestic.

Thanks again Fraser for all your efforts.

Now I can install my new 317s/ custom cam and retune in preparation for my future Procharger install Hehehe.

Mark
Old 09-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark

Thanks for your patience with the order, unfortunate with the first sensor, and that shipping service had no tracking at all, not even an online confirmation.

Shipping UPS is great but on a small item is expensive.

Apologies for any inconveniences

Fraser

Quick Reply: Great care and service from Speed INC