LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jeremy Formato of Faster proms tuning

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Jeremy Formato of Faster proms tuning

I took my car(prior to the N2O install) out to Gettysburg when Jeremy was in town, on August 28, for a dyno tune. He was EXTREMELY patient, and committed to getting the combo tuned well. He eliminated the cold start stalling problem, and the warm engine, high idle problem that was inherent in the mail order tune. Among many other things, he altered the shift points of the tranny to match the power band of my combo, all of which combined, resulted in the car being quite brutal from both a dig AND a roll. The all-around driveability is outstanding, and he increased my fuel economy by a few miles per gallon as well.

In addition, he came along with me for a test drive, and monitored the parameters in the real world to make sure everything was just right. It truly felt as though I departed the tuning session with a different car than I had arrived with, both in terms of acceleration and driveability. I couldn't be happier with the tune, and I'd recommend Jeremy's services to anyone. And, by the way, Jeremy, you were right.....this car has beaten down cars with considerably higher dyno numbers. THANKS again!!