LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 09:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed

I have a complaint my name was spelt wrong on my custom cam card....joking. Just wanted to say big thanks Matt for letting me switch my order and helping me out since i'm deployed and had to do must of the work through pm's. The cam also came much faster then i expected....4 & 1/2 days later it was at my house (2 of the 4 1/2 days were weekends). I'll be in touch to order more to finish up my project.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
Old 10-05-2009, 10:18 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
I have a complaint my name was spelt wrong on my custom cam card....joking. Just wanted to say big thanks Matt for letting me switch my order and helping me out since i'm deployed and had to do must of the work through pm's. The cam also came much faster then i expected....4 & 1/2 days later it was at my house (2 of the 4 1/2 days were weekends). I'll be in touch to order more to finish up my project.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to be able to earn your business! Let me know if I can help with anything down the road

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!