LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Dissappointed with TSP's LS1 Tech members...

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dissappointed with TSP's LS1 Tech members...

I have sent a couple of you a simple PM. One to Trevor and One to Jason... asking pretty much the same thing. One was the beginning of this past week and the other to jason was almost 2 weeks ago now. I have gotten NO response to this very simple yes or no question. I pmed them directly because my searches yielded conflicting results.

My simple question... Do you have to flycut pistons to run an MS4 in an LS2. REAL easy answer. but apparently, because i am not yet a paying customer, only one looking for the correct products so I dont make a catastrophic mistake, i'm not important enough.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:54 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry Trevor was out of the office all week with a close family member's passing, and Jason was left to finish all the last minute preparation for the LSx race this weekend. So they're both way behind on PM's and such. Jon and myself have been on and posting all week however, and are caught up on 99% of our PM's and emails!

To answer your questions, no. On a stock long-block LS2 there is no need to flycut for the MS4. It is always best to degree in the cam to ensure its VE's lie where they are intended, and then of course to verify adequate piston to valve clearance before firing the engine or the first time.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear about trevor's situation, I sent jason the PM first about 1 1/2 weeks ago tho. Either way thank you for your response, please check your PMs.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:08 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Will do!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!

Quick Reply: Dissappointed with TSP's LS1 Tech members...