LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Livernois

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 09:51 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,148 Likes on 746 Posts

I'd agree. If he had just said "no I can't split it up" this thread would not exist. Or you might have started a rant thread about how it's not cool that he would not have split it up. You're like the guy in the restaurant who wants something special and gets mad because they won't do it or it's not exactly how you wanted it.

Good luck with your car, but we really should only give negative feedback when something has not delivered, it's the wrong part, the part was broken in the box... This does not carry out to "I did not get my price."

John, one of them founder guys that created this forum
Old 11-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

in finality, this topic was written solely for the purpose of informing others of two things: vendors pushing parts that were entirely not for the intended purpose, and price manipulation to push the sale.

It cascaded into a rant, not by myself, of an attempt to save a few bucks out of a package without actually buying the package. that simply is not the reality. it is just entirely doubtful that in making purchases on the order of 7000 on a complete engine set-up for a 30,000 dollar car that has 4000 miles on it.......

.................a few hundred bucks was not an overriding factor.

that's it, i have responded to the "mind readers", as it has been put.

in fact, the reason that this thread, along with my ability to respond now, exists is solely based on my own patience, in the storm of insults, ridicule, and insistence of censorship.

I provide my guarded recognition of the forum authorities for, perhaps if disagreeing with intent and validity of this thread, restraint in the face of, i'm sure, sponsors insisting censorship, deletion, banning, etc.......

my guess is andy has gotten a whiff of this

success does not guarantee integrity. if it did we'd all feel more comfortable with our government, and at the used car dealership

bring on the rants and insults, hardly more than a cake walk, ladies.

Last edited by danf1000; 11-25-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:20 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,148 Likes on 746 Posts

All the ladies post a pic lol.

OP, again if a store offers to break up a combo and the price is not to your liking why should they get ranted about when they are doing something they don't usually do? Makes no sense.

Quick Reply: Livernois