LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thanks BYUNSPEED and MONSTER!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 11:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks BYUNSPEED and MONSTER!!

Just wanted to share my recent experiences and give a "thank you" to Byunspeed and SNL/Monster.

So, my girlfriend surprises me with a monster level 2 for Christmas, which she bought through Byunspeed. She ordered it a few weeks before the holiday and Byunspeed promised it would be here in time. Well, I guess they got a little backed up and the shipment was delayed. My gf got a little upset that it wouldn't come in time for Christmas and contacted them a couple times, and each time she was reassured that it would arrive in time. A few days before Christmas she receives an email that Byunspeed took a hit of a couple hundred dollars to have the clutch kit overnighted to her! She and I couldn't be happier with the customer service. They got backed up, but more than made up for it. So, a big thanks to you guys. We both appreciated it!

On another note, while going through the boxes, I noticed that a small part was missing from the box. I sent an email to monster after midnight last night advising of the issue and had an email from Steve at SNL by the time I woke up and checked my mail. The part was shipped out this evening! Thanks Steve for the great customer service!!

Now I just can't wait to get the clutch in and let you guys know how it is!
Old 01-14-2010, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was hoping the sponsors would see this to show another happy customer so I'm going to bump it up.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Banned

Hey! Thanks for the comments! We're glad you got your gift on time!

Quick Reply: Thanks BYUNSPEED and MONSTER!!