LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Thunder Racing

Welp, got billed for my fuel pump on the Feb 16th.... I called and called... 1st time i called and i was told that yall forgot to send the order to Racetronix's.... and told me yall would email me the tracking number by the end of the day...... never got an email. i called 2 days later and yall told me that the computer was down and yall took my number and would call me when it came back on....never got a phone call.... called 2 days later and talked to a woman and she was the most help there and she told me that yall haven't shipped it yet and for me to call Saturday and get the tracking number... i work on Saturdays soooo i called today (Monday) and finally got a tracking number.... it was shipped finally..... really... guys pick up your costumer service. i have yalls trex cam and yall didnt bill me back in the day until yall shipped the part and yall kept in touch with me until yall got a new shipment of trex cams to send off..... i called yall bout the PTV being so little and i gave yall tick performance's phone number and called Jonathon@tick and talked to him about the cam ptv. Great costumer service then... now it sucked royally....still aint got my part its been over 10 days....im not the only one...>>>this is about yall also >>>https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-s...utomotive.html

SATISFIED....... Thunder Racing made it all better

Last edited by 98z-28redcamaro; 03-02-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:38 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I apologize about the delay with the order. As far as the pump goes, it was set up for a drop ship. You were charged up front due to it being a drop ship. We normally do not charge the customer for parts until the items are ready for shipment. We were unaware that most of the pumps were back ordered and were not shipping out until late last week. For the lack of communication with you on the order, we dropped the ball on that. That is not our normal practice here. Pm me your information so we can work out something to help you out on your next order.

John
Old 03-02-2010, 11:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

see this is great customer service......

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing