LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed Once Again With Bad Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 11:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Texas Speed Once Again With Bad Customer Service

so i bought a 408 from texas speed last week. they told me friday that the guy was coming to pick it up ready to ship out friday that i will recieve it this past saturday. i just find out today that only half the money was released and they didnt ship out the motor. why would they not notify me monday saying what is going and and lets solve this? it seems to me texas speed does not answer pms unless you are buying something. once you then buy it again they wont answer. this has to be the 5th time that they dont answer after i buy a product.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:57 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think you aren't getting the whole story from your mom or not understanding what is going on with the wire transfer.

As of this morning, YOU HAVE NOT PAID FOR THE MOTOR. Unfortunately, we will not ship anything without payment. On a wire transfer, all we can do is give you the account information for YOU/YOUR MOM to complete the wire. We have NOT received any payment of any kind from you. After talking to your mom this morning, there was only half the money available for the wire transfer. If there is only half the money in the account, the bank will not credit you the rest of the money for a wire. You have to have the full amount for the wire in your account before the wire will go through. THIS IS A PROBLEM ON YOUR END, NOT A PROBLEM ON OUR SIDE!.

As for the communication between you and me, I have called a couple times for updates on the status of the wire. You did send me a PM this morning. I'm sorry that we are not open on the weekend and there are others that have sent PM's over the weekend that I haven't gotten to. I answer PM's in the order that I receive them.

I will answer your PM here in this thread:

i sitll didnt recieve the motor yet. can you send me a tracking number
Your motor has not shipped because we have not received payment for it. I can not ship the motor without payment. You have posted negative feedback for TSP again now over something that is not our fault but is actually a problem between you and your mom. Because of this, I think it is best that we go ahead and agree that our business relationship should end here and we will go ahead and cancel the order for the motor. We do not feel comfortable selling you a motor when we are already having these issues just trying to complete the transaction. It is better for both parties to go separate ways. Good luck on your build.

Jon Reynolds
Sales Manager
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 05-17-2010, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
I think you aren't getting the whole story from your mom or not understanding what is going on with the wire transfer.

As of this morning, YOU HAVE NOT PAID FOR THE MOTOR. Unfortunately, we will not ship anything without payment. On a wire transfer, all we can do is give you the account information for YOU/YOUR MOM to complete the wire. We have NOT received any payment of any kind from you. After talking to your mom this morning, there was only half the money available for the wire transfer. If there is only half the money in the account, the bank will not credit you the rest of the money for a wire. You have to have the full amount for the wire in your account before the wire will go through. THIS IS A PROBLEM ON YOUR END, NOT A PROBLEM ON OUR SIDE!.

As for the communication between you and me, I have called a couple times for updates on the status of the wire. You did send me a PM this morning. I'm sorry that we are not open on the weekend and there are others that have sent PM's over the weekend that I haven't gotten to. I answer PM's in the order that I receive them.

I will answer your PM here in this thread:

Your motor has not shipped because we have not received payment for it. I can not ship the motor without payment. You have posted negative feedback for TSP again now over something that is not our fault but is actually a problem between you and your mom. Because of this, I think it is best that we go ahead and agree that our business relationship should end here and we will go ahead and cancel the order for the motor. We do not feel comfortable selling you a motor when we are already having these issues just trying to complete the transaction. It is better for both parties to go separate ways. Good luck on your build.

Jon Reynolds
Sales Manager
well when you were suppose to recieve the payment last week and have the motor shipped out on friday i thought everything was going fine. i did not no it was not on its way. if i would have known that i could have had it taken care of last week.all im saying is you could have gave me a call last monday and said we did not ship out the motor bc there was a problem with the money and i could have had it taken care of monday. there was another pm i sent regarding my setup and u failed to answer it. it seems once you get some negative feed back then you will answer or just sealing up a deal. but when someone just has a qwuestion like ive had in the past you just dont answer it.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm really not looking to get into a pissing match so this is going to be my last post on this.

I am caught up on all my PM's through today. If you sent me a PM, I have either responded to it already or it did not come though.

I talked to your mom a couple times last week as well as this morning and we are on the same page on the status of the wire. Since I have been talking to her, I can only assume you guys are talking to one another. If you mom is the one with the money, she is the one I need to be talking to. That is exactly what I was doing.

I can not ship the motor without payment. Bottom line! If you were concerned with the status of the order, you could have just as easily picked up a phone and called to check on it. In the time it took you type this post, you could have called me and got everything line out in 2 minutes. Simple as that.

Since you feel that we have bad customer service, there is no reason to give you anymore of it. That only makes sense.

Again, good luck with your build.

Jon Reynolds

Quick Reply: Texas Speed Once Again With Bad Customer Service