LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Huge thanks to Shane & John at Thunder Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge thanks to Shane & John at Thunder Racing

After having a little too much fun in my car last thursday, I found myself limping home in my car. At first I thought I broke my u-joint on my car. After looking around I noticed the top bolts that connect my torque arm to the rear were missing(common problem with Moser-12) and the bottom of the arm was ripped up the middle. I called John at Thunder to see if the had a new torque arm in stock but the one I wanted had to be ordered. I drove up to Thunder to get it ordered. While waiting for John I talked to Shane and he informed me they had another one in stock that would be better for me. This is when Shane really took care of me. He told me if I could get my car to him that day he could install it for me as well as looking at my u-joint. As soon as I arrived with my car Shane jumped on it and had me ready to go within a couple hours. I can't thank Shane and John enough for getting my car fixed so quickly. They will ALWAYS get my business!

Cody

P.S. Hopefully we can finish the other project within 2 months.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Cody. I am glad we could get you back up and running!! Good thing now is that you are setup for the next project you have in the works
Old 06-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need a "LIKE" button!

Quick Reply: Huge thanks to Shane & John at Thunder Racing