LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Big Thanks to Geoff@EPS and Patrick-G

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Thanks to Geoff@EPS and Patrick-G

I would like to give a big thanks to Pat-G and Geoff@EPS for their outstanding customer service!!!!

I went home to MS last week for vacation and while there I decided to drive over to EPS in Baton Rouge to get my G8 tune updated for a some better street drivability manners and mpg. Now Please, don't get me wrong.... Rick "G8-4-Speed" has done a super job tuning my car and has it set on kill for the track, but I was just looking for some better street manners to compliment the track manners!!!!!

Man, I am trully happy with the service Geoff/Pat-G rendered me!!!!! The 1st change I immediately took notice of was their custom Transmission Program. It's by far the best mod I have done to my G8 to date, as it drives like a totally diffrent car now!!!!!

I gain 2.5+ mpg over the entire 816 mile trip back to NC, all the while averaging the following: 23.7 mpg @ 72 mph with the a/c set to 73* and rolling on 20X10w285, 8.5w245. It used exactly 1.85 tanks of gas. Btw: The car was loaded down to the max with my track (4)tire/wheel combo, luggage, cooler filled with fresh processed beef, (8)- 12 packs of my favorite Nehi Peach and Strawberry soda, ect. Needles to say, I think I was able to fill every crack in the car....lol

As for any additional power..... i'm not sure right now, as it was never dynoed on a dyno previously, but i'm planning to take it to the track this weekend to make some passes.... so stay tune for some faster 1/4 mile times to be posted, hopefully.

It was dynoed with "converter unlocked" and with my heavy 20x10w285 combo on it:
N/A: 402 rwhp 365 rwtq
Nos: 488 rwhp ......rwtq.....sorry, I haven't viewed the nos trq graph yet.
Geoff is going to email me the graph and I will post it in the dyno section.

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend these gentlemen to anyone looking to get the most out of their ride!!!!

Sincerely,

Tony