LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc. Heads up

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010 | 07:08 PM
On The Tree

Default Speed Inc. Heads up

Just letting you know i received my Hal R series complete package today. Great delivery time, However it is obvious one of the front struts is used despite the new packing material box and sticker. There are slight rust stains, it is dinged up, the stickers on the strut along with the adjuster **** are even diffrent, it almost looks like whoever put it in or out cut them selves and there is some dried up blood on it. There is no way this is a new strut comapared to the other front strut, rear shocks.
However i would like both the front struts replaced for peace of mind. I will be more than happy to send these back at your cost.
with new front struts sent at your cost as per the original order.
I dont have a camera to show you, But i can say i have had no problem with you in the past and dont tend to bash you in anyway and dont want to post pictures saying here is what speed inc gave me. I know **** happens, I hope we can resolve this by the end of next week. If need be i will get a camera and post pictures but i hope i dont need to. Thank
Old 06-21-2010 | 10:29 PM
Banned

We would be glad to help, but why are you posting this and not emailing or calling us?

There was obviously a mistake and we shipped out a part most likely returned to us which was to be new. I have to say we are sorry and sure you and other would know this is not a common thing.

please contact someone in sales tomorrow and we will be glad to get this issue resolved
Old 06-23-2010 | 08:22 PM
On The Tree

Larry i contacted you guys today and will ship the front shocks out to you guys on thursday.
Again i did not intend to bash you guys in anyway. No other members should take this as calling out speed inc.
Again i am sorry if a came off the wrong way, and should have just called or e-mailed first. I am confident Speed inc will help me resolve this issue and will do business with them again.
Old 06-24-2010 | 10:44 AM
Banned

yes your post came off that way since you never contacted us to resolve this very odd issue.

thanks for the reply

Quick Reply: Speed Inc. Heads up