LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Power Adder Solutions

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Power Adder Solutions

I will start off by saying how great it was to deal with this company. I recently made a purchase from them and well if anyone knows me i ask a million questions when buying things. They had all the responses to me in under an hour it seemed like and this was through PM's nonetheless. After a lot of talking and getting ready I played my order.

After I placed an order for a part that was on a special discount they realized that they miscalculated the price and it was wrong. Rather then asking me to pay the extra money they took the hit. Guys that truly stand by their word. Not only that but the order was placed on a wednesday night and the part arrived Friday morning. Yes I realize NC > VA isn't far but that's still really fast.

I have ordered from many places and companies and there are limited people I would do this for. There has always been atleast one thing wrong when I order parts from the past like 15+ vendors. Overall it was really nice working with them and i'll definitly be a return customer!!