LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

** Tuned By Frost ** Excellent Vendor ** A+ Work

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 08:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ** Tuned By Frost ** Excellent Vendor ** A+ Work

Just wanna Say Thanks to Steve Tuned by Frost for his hard work and great work he did while here in Fort Wayne. Steve tuned 3 cars last Thursday and Friday did an amazing job... The guys knows his stuff hands down. My car, Chace's car, and Scott's car all made huge gians from start to finish. We joked alot all week while he was here about how his mail order tunes were better than our old tunes. Steve made 10 more horse and 11 more foot pounds of torque on my car, but the biggest difference is in the driveabilty. No more 3k cold start idles, no more stalling at lights, no more hot starts issues. But my favorite fix was the fact that with my last tuner I had caused multiple check engine lights and ABS and traction control lights that would just come on when ever it felt like it. That is all fixed since Steve tuned my car and the worst part is the old tuner always said it was my car not his tune 4 o2 sensors later....

We are so happy we have asked Steve to come back in a few months, the goal is no later than Late Aug. to tune a Turbo Trailblazer SS Im working on right now as well as tune Scott's car for Nitrous. I recommend any one who doesn't like how there car is running or doesn't feel its making its full power to set up a tune with him its worth it. Joe & I watched Steve work and agrees that he knows his stuff and would also now recommend him to anyone...

Originally Posted by Chace02ws6
I am very satisfied with my tune from Steve " Tuned By Frost ". Not only was his tune phenomenial, he was also very professional and courteous as well. Unfortunately, It would not be an exxageration to say that his mail order would be better than the tune we had gotten last year. I didn't even enjoy driving my car after that previous tune. I never knew when my car may just up and die siting at a light My car drives and even feels like it should and then some. Thank you Steve Frost
Originally Posted by GMMillwright
A big thank you to Steve and Nate for all the work you did for me. I know they spent hours and hours on just my car. Steve really knows what's going on. He knows the mechanical side of it, along with the tuning side.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Nate, Chace, and Scott.

I hope to see you guys again and soon!

Quick Reply: ** Tuned By Frost ** Excellent Vendor ** A+ Work