LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

MWC Rear end

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 03:00 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up MWC Rear end

This is a little late, ordered a fabricated 9" rear end from MidWest Chassis and Performance back in Jan2010. They are absolutley awsome, no other way to say it. They talk to me a few times about what I wanted for my car and were able to get it customized to how I wanted it while teaching me new things. After I got my good lookin rear end they even talked me through the installation process when I got stuck. I recommend MWC to anybody that wants a strong, dependable, good looking rear end. I just recently bought an adjustable chromoly panhard bar, and a pair of adjustable chromoly LCAs from MWC and can't wait for them to get here so that i can finally adjust my rear end to be centered....not MWC fault I didnt mention the 2" lowering springs.

One thing that I would like to mention is that Strange Engineering messed my order up by giving me the wrong bearing spacers and also they installed said bearing spacers on the axle causing my reluctor rings to stretch more then the diameter of the actual axle but that was solved with some JB Weld. Don't take this the wrong way, Strange was happy to fix there mistake and gave me some excellent looking axles and the qaulity was top notch, mistakes happen.

KP

P.S Thank you MWC for providing a great service to car lovers.