LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing lags

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Racing lags

On 09/16/10 I ordered a set of piston rings. About a week passes without any sort of confirmation, shipping notification, or anything in the mail. I send them an e-mail and find out my order was somehow marked as a quote even though I paid in full. I ask what's being done and I have to wait another one or two days. I open a PayPal dispute, because I feel like I'm forced to. Finally Gene leaves me a voice mail at work explaining what happened, and says he will 2-day ship the rings if I still want them. By the time I was finally free it was way past operating hours, so I sent another e-mail to Gene and asked him to go ahead and 2-day ship the rings as well as wave the shipping charges completely for the trouble. It now has been the second day since I sent the e-mail and there has been no word.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:36 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am posting on behalf of Gene. We are experiencing some difficulties with his user name on the site. I just wanted to make sure we got you taken care of. I know that the 2nd day air order got placed on the wrong desk of the manufacturer and never got shipped. Gene has told me that we did refund your money back to you. I just want to make sure that it was taken care of and I apologize for any delays this may have caused.