LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Central Racing Parts ( Carl )

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 07:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up Central Racing Parts ( Carl )

I know there are alot of choices not only on here but other sites for buying a S60 along with other parts so I wanted to let people know Carl at central racing parts is a stand up guy and I will be making future purchases from him.

I had already decided on a rear (S60) and for the most part what I wanted for guts in it but like many of us I have a small budget and I needed to stay in that range.

So after seeing him in a thread about the S60 I got a quote from him on what I wanted.. he informed me of choices I had and directed me in a better direction.. because of his price I even went with the Posi and placed my order

He let me know if I had any questions to give him a call on his cell or at the work number.

While I waited for it to arrive He kept me up to date on its status and when it shipped

after getting the rear I had specific questions here and there on the rear due to my specific use and what I wanted to do with setting it up, he was very helpful and always got back to me right away even when I used PMs or e-mail

over this past week I went step by step installing my other parts since I don't have a ton of time to wrench on the car each night with my family and work. as annoying as this had to be he was very polite and got me things ordered as I needed them and got tracking numbers to me the next day

most people have forgotten what customer service is really about..Thanks again Carl !

Quick Reply: Central Racing Parts ( Carl )