LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Nitro Dave's Performance ( Waco,TX )

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitro Dave's Performance ( Waco,TX )

Nitro Dave's had clutch installs a few weeks back for $150. That alone was great. Well after installing my Spec 3 I had problems shifting into any gear. First thing I did was replace Hydraulics. That didn't help. I then realized that the Clutch kit didn't have shims I called Spec and they sent some out. Nitro Dave's said swing by we'll throw them in no charge...that means Removing drive shaft, pulling the tranny, removing slave, and installing shims, and putting everything back together at no charge. After a friend Nick took the car and shims to Nito Daves they discovered that the pressure plate was buckling and and not working right. Nick bought another Spec clutch kit from LG Motorsports at a decent price and Nitro Daves installed it still at no cost. They put in extra hours and stayed late. Didn't except Nick's invitation to lunch and my car is shifting great and the clutch is awesome. I am extremely satisfied with the crew over at Nitro Dave's Performance in Waco,Tx. Matt at TTP motorsports was the original vendor on the first Spec 3 clutch kit and he gladly agree to refund me once Spec recieved the faulty one. Dave Norton at Spec was also very helpful.

It pays off buying from the sponsors on this board.
Thank you for taking the time to read
Gilbert
Old 02-11-2004, 08:43 PM
TECH Addict

shoot yeah, thats the awesome customer service that dave is known for. he does crap like this all the time. one stand up guy.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:10 PM
12 Second Club

Another plug for Nitro Daves - I've recently ordered from them a couple of different times getting my kit pieced together and they are always helpful and get the parts delivered ON TIME, even overnighted me a new nitrous line so I could have it ready to test this weekend.

Nitro Dave's rocks, they will be getting my business from now on.

Thanks guys !
Rob (Bad30th)
Old 03-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Banned

We're still working on this refund for blackbea... I'm waiting back to hear from Bobbie @ SPEC, but she could be out of the office and someone else covering their orders. If I don't get a response this week, I will refund him out of pocket.

I'm glad that Nitro Dave's was able to fix the problem he had in a fast manner, unfortunately not being the local installer on some of these products it's hard to get a fix on the manufacturer asap. Thumbs up to Nitro Dave's in this case, we've only heard of two cases so far in the last 50+ SPEC orders we've had and one of them was with my personal clutch and it wasn't a x-pad.

- Matt
Old 03-08-2004, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Matt at TTP has been a tremendous help in trying to get this resolved I wish Spec could be as helpful. The pressure plate from the clutch kit was deffective so I bought another Spec 3 clutch kit. I am just waiting on them to give Matt the OK.

Gilbert
Old 03-12-2004, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
We're still working on this refund for blackbea... I'm waiting back to hear from Bobbie @ SPEC, but she could be out of the office and someone else covering their orders. If I don't get a response this week, I will refund him out of pocket.

I'm glad that Nitro Dave's was able to fix the problem he had in a fast manner, unfortunately not being the local installer on some of these products it's hard to get a fix on the manufacturer asap. Thumbs up to Nitro Dave's in this case, we've only heard of two cases so far in the last 50+ SPEC orders we've had and one of them was with my personal clutch and it wasn't a x-pad.

- Matt
Matt I sent you a pm. SPEC hasn't resolved anything yet.

Gilbert

Quick Reply: Nitro Dave's Performance ( Waco,TX )