LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 08:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Thunder Racing...

I purchased an LT1 performance package from TR two months ago, The one with the Magnaflow, K&N CAI, and air foil. I paid a good amount for these item's to be available and be shipped at a timely matter, Like the way they took my $$ and order. Well I did get the Magnaflow and K&N but the Airfoil is still MIA I have sent countless emails, and they even comfired they had them already two weeks ago, but I have not gotten anything. I asked for a refund or my part and have not gotten a email or anything from these guys. I bought these from my paypal account and if I don't get any information by this week I'll start a claim with paypal. I won't be doing business with these guys ever again.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:50 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have personally answered your emails, and I never said that we had them in house. I have explained to you that we have been waiting for our supplier to ship the airfoils to us. If you want a refund on that part, I would be happy to refund your paypal for those. You have said countless times that you would like to wait for the part. I really wish that we made these in house so that no one would have to wait for them, but I am at the mercy of vendors and suppliers sometimes. We should have them in tomorrow to be shipped out. Let me know if you want a refund or the airfoil and I will get it taken care of.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

I understand, but the last time you responded to my email was on April 3rd, to say "we, should have some by next week. They are finishing up a batch right now." It's April 21st and you finally respond to my email and post, now so you should see why I'm concerned. The order was made FEB 27th. All I want is the part, I've missed two dyno day's now I have to wait till July I really wanted to see the advantage of all these parts together. If you get them by tomorrow then I will gladly accept the airfoil, but If I have to wait another month or two, I'll take the refund.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I responded to your email that you just sent, and I will be happy to continue communicating with you through email or if you would like to call me at the shop.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for taking care of the issue guys..I understand these items aren't made inhouse..hope you understood my concern..all in all Thanks for the great part.

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing...