LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Mail order tune by Geoff at EPS

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Mail order tune by Geoff at EPS

I just want to give a shout out to Geoff for the awesome mail order tune!

My car is just a basic bolt-on car ( Kooks LT and Kooks TD with 160* T-stat and blackwing lid + suspension mods) but as a lot of people know finding a good tuner (mail order tune) can be either hit or miss and my experience with Geoff was, in one word, awesome!

His customer service is one of the best that includes quick email responses. It was only a matter of a couple of emails to get the ball rolling and a phone call later I'd placed an order for his basic bolt-on tune and ordered a second PCM (just so there would be no down time for me).

Not only were the SES lights dealt with, so nice not seeing "service engine soon" on my dash anymore, the idle was set at a nice sweet spot where it doesn't feel like my whole car was vibrating... I installed solid motor mounts and at the stock idle (stopping at stoplights) it caused a nice vibration sound coming from within the dash and the center console, which I was starting to get used to but I'm sure new passengers would've been asking what's that noise lol.

The drive-ability... one word, wow. I know this is only a bolt-on car, but the car's engine feels so ridiculously smooth under load it feels like it still has the stock mounts and exhaust manifolds on it. Honestly I don't remember the car feeling this smooth.

Now I didn't get to play around as much as I wanted to since the roads are still wet, but just from a quick drive around to bring the car up to it's new operating temp and to check how it drove, the tune feels like it's unlocked a bunch of horsepower. Playing around in second I decided give it more gas and found my self almost going sideways, which hasn't happened before even on wet roads.

Overall I'm very impressed! Not only from the perfect tune but from the whole customer service experience from Geoff.

So those looking for a mail order tune, give Geoff a shout!

Thanks a lot Geoff!

Gary

Quick Reply: Mail order tune by Geoff at EPS