LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Let down by sho me speed

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 08:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Let down by sho me speed

Just thought I'd share my experience so far:

So here's what happened, I bought their gss340 fuel pump and hotwire kit a couple months back. I just installed it all and with the hotwire kit connected the pump gets no power. We checked everything and the only thing we felt it could be was a bad harness. I called Jim at sho me speed, he had me to call Casper. I talked to Justin at Casper who makes their hotwire kit, he agreed with me that the harness could be bad. Justin said he would ship out a new harness on that Thursday, July 21st and stated that I would have it on Saturday, July 23rd or Monday, July 25th. I did not receive it on Monday so I called back and Jim was off and the guy said it never got shipped because it was being made. He told me it sounded like Casper was going to overnight it thru UPS and here it is Tuesday and still no harness. It's the only thing holding up my build and a lil frustrated. I felt people should hear this. I'm not downing sho me speed or Casper's product just the drop of the ball on fixing the problem.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:19 PM
10 Second Club

ok so i called sho me speed today, they gave me a tracking number it shows it will be here tomorrow...
Old 08-01-2011, 11:29 PM
10 Second Club

got my harness friday afternoon put it in today and all is good, thanks for getting it right.

Quick Reply: Let down by sho me speed