LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Watch out when dealing with Texas Speed....

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Exclamation Watch out when dealing with Texas Speed....

Make sure you have all of your parts in the box and if not, let them know quick.

I assumed this company would do their job correctly and have all of my parts I paid for in the box.... A month and a half went by since I got my package and I just got around to working on the project and I got burned! (They wont do anything!)

You have 7 days to let them know if you got all your parts. YOU CANNOT ASSUME THIS COMPANY WILL DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY (such a shame)

Heads up for everybody
Old 08-09-2011, 05:42 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Jack,

I would like to make a statement concerning your crankshaft pulley bolt.

I'm sorry that UPS limits someone's time to file a claim to 10 days. As a result of this limit we must limit our customers to a reasonable time frame to notify us if a product is missing from a box. Your order is right at 2 months old & we never were notified of your missing part. We must be notified by the customer in a timely fashion so that we can notify UPS before their 10 day time frame is up.

I have refunded you $5 to cover the missing crankshaft pulley bolt even though it is not at all our policy & ups surely won't care at this point. I've also listed you on our do not sell list as a result of your statements made to my sales guys such as:

"That's bullshit, I'll see you on the forums and will be blasting your asses so everyone can join in."

We work really hard to take care of the customer, but when someone calls & throws profanities at my sales guys & makes bashing threats it just doesn't sit well with me.

Once again I'm sorry you didn't receive your $5 crankshaft pulley bolt. I wish we had been notified in a timely manor rather than waiting 2 months to call.
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 08-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Launching!

Thanks for taking care if this.

I work very hard for every dollar I have. If you notice where I live, its right near Detroit so you know what I have to deal with here, and its hard to deal with throwing money away for nothing. One associate on the phone said he was going to take care of me then put me to someone else and they said no dice. But then you come though. The first message would not have been even posted if this was taken care of just like it was.

I dealt with Thunder for my LS1 (no problems)
I chose to deal with you guys for my new motor

I am sorry for the profanities and I wish you would not put me on the do not sell to list.

Last edited by Droptoplt1ta; 08-09-2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Just read what they wrote.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:49 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

My sales Manager Matt was standing next to Aaron while you discussed the issue with him. They both confirmed nobody ever said they would take care of anything. They stick to the company policies just like any other company out there.

Nobody wanted you to be out a crank bolt. All we can do is file a claim when a customer doesn't get their products. What we can't do is fly down & check your boxes for you when they arrive. That's why we send policy paperwork in every order asking the customer to check box contents & notify us within 7 days. That time frame helps up to be able to support our customer by forwarding this issue to UPS.

When you don't do your part in a timely fashion & choose to threaten bashing to get you way it simply doesn't sit well with me.

Accountability go a long way in this day & age.

A good example of this is we purchased a RHS tall deck block for our shop car. It was damaged in shipping & we didn't open the box until months later. There's nothing Comp Cams can do about it after we wait past the shipping companies standard amount of time. What did I do? Threaten to bash them? Bash them online? NO. I just ate a bunch of labor & new parts to fix it & move on.

Please please check your boxes that you get from ANY company. There's only so long that UPS gives us to submit the issue to them before they will not honor the claim.
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com

Quick Reply: Watch out when dealing with Texas Speed....